Saturday, January 24, 2015









Joshua- To obtain her heart he bordered the line of stalker. Wanting to be her spring and for her to be his summer, with the promise of many tomorrows.. Forever... But inside he's using her to hold on for dear-life. Making her his everything to keep from falling down an endless hole.

Carrington- From the start it's dramatic, but like a moth to a flame she allows herself to be drawn into it. Sucked in by mystery and addicted to the chemistry. She's unaware of his demons. His unsaid thirst for temptation. She ignores her brain and hearts words of doubt.

Sydney A. Michelle- I applaud your courage in writing "Hope For Her". You tackled many topics, but using young adults beautifully like..
Addictions
Suffering/Depression
Confusion
Fears
Temptation
Anger
Redemption
Secrets
Love
I had no problem making the connection with Carrington, Joshua or Jackson. Take a bow. There are so few romance authors straying away from the norm story lines. Your book was a refreshing read and I for one can'wait for the sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment