Saturday, March 1, 2014

Awesome!

ALFONZO

Alfonzo... I just happened to be looking for a good book and I came across Alfonzo.
What I liked most about this book is that even though it's surrounding Alfonzo and Selange.
Reading you know there will be a part two because there are stories with in the storyline.
Like what was Luzo and Alberti's meaning behind not disclosing who he really is? Nico and
Vincent. These two characters had a small but strong presence in the story. Will we see how
the came to be enforcers? Nico has a girlfriend who's a lawyer Ariana and two kids. How and
why would he? Only to keep them secret or so he thinks. Alfonzo and his mother Maria. Who
were once very close now that her secret has come out what does this do to them?

S.W. Frank has just been added to my Favorite Author list. Thank you for
a most excellent read. Oh yeah! If your reading this review and are undecided
on buying? Just click the purchase button you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment