Laugh about? I can now. Amazing! I know now. The
Unearthing of Blackstone was my first purchase by Tianna LaVeen, but it
definatley won't be my last. A hidden gem to me I didn't know about, but I'd
heard about. This book hit me like a sledge hammer.
Smoking like fire was the chemistry I'd felt throughout the read.She created wonderfully/fully developed characters. Both Ace Blackstone and Brooklyn Greene certainly weren't looking love when they accidently found it but each new they needed it. Reconizing the need in each other for the other. Fighting life demons together. Ace didn't know what he'd stumble across when he was hired to find Brooklyn.
T. LaVeen has woven together a nicely packaged story about an Anthropology Archeologist and Detective teaching us in the mist of a love story. And all I have say now is... Yeah you the ____ :)
Smoking like fire was the chemistry I'd felt throughout the read.She created wonderfully/fully developed characters. Both Ace Blackstone and Brooklyn Greene certainly weren't looking love when they accidently found it but each new they needed it. Reconizing the need in each other for the other. Fighting life demons together. Ace didn't know what he'd stumble across when he was hired to find Brooklyn.
T. LaVeen has woven together a nicely packaged story about an Anthropology Archeologist and Detective teaching us in the mist of a love story. And all I have say now is... Yeah you the ____ :)
No comments:
Post a Comment